Load-In & Load-Out Information
Reservations will begin on Friday, March 18, 2016
Friday, May 20, 2016, 5:30 PM: Those vendors who wish, and are able, may park in the Grand River Parking Garage and load-in from there, regardless of type of parking permit. (Grand River Ave. Ramp has a 7 ft. clearance.) No reservation is necessary for this.
Friday, May 20, 2016, 6:30 PM: By request until allotted times are filled, and on a first come first served basis. Please call 517-355-3354 from 9 AM – 5 PM starting October 1 to make a reservation.
Friday, May 20, 8:30 PM: By request until allotted times are filled, and on a first come first served basis. Please call 517-355-3354 from 9 AM – 5 PM starting October 1 to make a reservation.
Saturday, May 21, 6:00 AM: All other vendors who do not request for a previous load-in time will receive this load-in time.
If you are not present an hour prior to the show (8:00 AM on Saturday, December 5, 2015) and you have not informed UAB of a problem, your space may be reassigned.
Tips for Load-In
- Please be patient. We do our best to ensure traffic, elevators and stairwells move and flow as effectively and safely as possible.
- Plan ahead and organize yourself so that you are able to load-in quickly and efficiently.
- You are welcome to unload smaller and lighter items from the Grand River Parking Ramp or Lot 5 beginning at 5:30 and also reserve a 6:30 PM or 8:00 PM reservation to pull closer to your booth.
- There will be a rush at 6:30 PM. If you have a simpler set up, consider making a reservation for the 8:00 PM Load-In.
- Starting at 5:00 PM, vendors may begin to pack up and close their displays. A vendor should not close their booth until 5:00 PM unless they have spoken to the show coordinator prior to closing early.
- Vendors MUST receive a Load-Out Ticket in order to pull up alongside the MSU Union to load their vehicles and/or trailers.
- To receive a Load-Out Ticket you must completely pack your display and items and be ready to move out.
- You may have request a volunteer to check your completed pack-up process by one (1) of two (2) ways:
- Stop by the Main Information Booth to request a volunteer be sent to our booth space to confirm it is packed and ready to move and they will then issue you a Load-Out Ticket.
- Grab one of the Show Volunteers with Load-Out Tickets who will be walking around the grounds beginning at 5:00 PM to have them check and issue you a Load-Out Ticket.
- Starting at 8:00 PM, all streets will re-open for traffic. Therefore any vendors who still need to load-out will need to be in a legitimate parking space on West Circle or Abbot.
- **Any vehicle not in a legal parking space after 7:00 PM on Sunday is subject to being towed at the owner’s expense.
To View Load-In/Load-Out Maps, please click the map below: